Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Finally! Someone who understands my needs!

Brilliant! What a great day I've had, and it's in Slough!

First up, the "magic bus" got me here really early, so I went down to my favourite local breakfast emporium for a 2nd breakfast (well, it's quite a trip to Slough and it had taken a lot out of me). It's amazing how much you can get in McDonalds these days for breakfast. An egg mcmuffin and coffee later, I was ready to face the day.

On arrival for the visit we were ushered into a meeting room for what would be, on paper, a long and tiring day with more blooming rich tea biscuits. But no! They had come up trumps! Wagon Wheels!!! My absolute favourite! Although they could have got the jam ones... Maybe I'll let them off as they had pengiuns too. Lunch was brought out early as I'd eaten all the biscuits. Joy of joy! Pizza! The day just got better and better.

The only thing with all these vendor meetings is that they are all in London so I've been at home every night. My wife is getting fed up of me asking all the time if we can have a curry like when I'm away. And she doesn't even leave me out packets of biscuits for the Simpsons like they do in the hotel. On the plus side, I don't have to spend the time with the geeks talking about components again. Or worse, all the blogs they read. Now, where did I put all those Wagon Wheels...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home