Thursday, November 23, 2006

Glove Puppets

Having retired my by now infamous green jumper, I have taken the opportunity of the cold snap to showcase it's replacement, a rather fetching beige number. I'm quite pleased with it, although I will need to get it washed for that Lenor smell I love so much.

Headed out for a curry last night to a great place that does a buffet. It's my idea of heaven. You go in, they give you a table, and then no mucking out waiting to order - you can just go straight up to the buffet and get stuck in. Within 30 seconds of arriving, you can be eating and there is no limit as to how many times you can go back!!! Brilliant! Although in retrospect, perhaps 3 times was a little much... Stoker mentioned that he used to work down the road from the eating establishment for a popular catalogue many years ago. Turns out, he used to be a glove model for them! Who would have guessed it that we had a world famous glove model in our midst. No wonder he gets better service in bars.

Following on from the language discussion last week, we followed it up by Stokers advance French class. Somehow, I can't see "mucky buckets" working very well as a method of thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home