Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Parking up

So, not only have they concreted my parking space, they have also given it a roof!



The thing is, I'm not sure how I'll get my car into the gap - it looks a little tight for the "beast". I've come up with two options:

1 - batter into it once to make it wide enough - the car is built like a house so would take it, or
2 - if I hit the kerb at the right speed and angle, I reckon I get into it on two wheels, just like KITT did in Knight Rider.

I always saw myself as a bit of a Hasselhoff character - I think the ladies see my green jumper as more up to date version of the Hoffs hairy chest.

I'm sure there must be a body double role in there somewhere. Just need the Hoff to play someone who wears jumpers, or has a green body where the jumper would blend in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home