Friday, June 08, 2007

It seems I have made the office newsletter. I suspect this will encourage some new visitors to the blog so perhaps I should explain that anybody is welcome to pop in and see what I've been up to. Just make sure you bring cakes.

I've been working in the Guildford office for a while now and I must say it's getting to feel like home. And, with the sunshine finally coming, I can start to think about getting a bit of colour. There is a nice quiet area behind our office which is a real sun trap and I think it's perfect for a bit of tanning. If I can get a long enough network cable, I reckon I can work from there and top up the tan in my speedos. That would be ideal. Maybe I should get some new speedos, or perhaps follow Borats lead with a bright yellow thong?

So many decisions...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home