Friday, October 03, 2008

The return...

Well folks, far be it for me to leave my eager public wanting. Yes, I'm back from exile with the cheese munchers, and just in time for the legendary English autumn and winters. Which means I'll get a cold for the next 6 months and have to buy a new jumper. Maybe even in a daring new colour. I hear black is the new green...

So what news? Well, the absence of curry and beer, mean that I'm a new and improved Boston. I feel grown up now, I have a wonderful family who are all are well, and I've worked hard to provide a home for them. I've even finally managed to grow some facial hair, which I think adds a touch of european flair and a touch of style.

I've based my new look on this guy:

Maybe with a bit of this thrown in as well...



Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home